- Collaboration. Collective and collaborative change thanks to alliances with people and organizations
- Shared and proportional responsibility of all actors in society
- Priority of prevention and the principles of the Circular Economy
- Scientific rigor to make decisions based on data and evidence
- Education and outreach to empower all people through knowledge and action
- Technology and ecodesign at the service of people with the planet at the center (Earth-centered design)
- Positive impact and purpose over profit
- Search for Triple Sustainability: social, environmental and economic
- Glocal vision (global+local): working from the communities for a systemic change
Positive attitude and constructive criticism to promote good practices in all areas
We seek to create alliances with people, groups, brands, companies and public administrations
to promote a paradigm shift and move forward together towards a life without waste
from waste ...
Does this manifesto resonate with your mission?
We are one email away from collaborating 🙂