In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, including but not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation [EU] 2016/679 (hereinafter the “ GDPR”), the data of the person in charge of the personal data you provide us are the following:
- Person in charge: Go Zero Waste S.L.
- CIF: B67443184
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Calle de Ecuador 45 4o 3a 08029 Barcelona
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Then we proceed to indicate in an enunciative but not limiting way, all the information that we can get.
From the Web
From our website, the information we may collect may vary depending on the type of insurance that the User wants to contract. In any case, the data we can ask for or collect are the following:
- Last name
- Corporate Email
- Date of birth
- Information on the device with which you access our Platform, such as:
- Characteristics of the device: information about the operating system, browser type, etc …
- Operations of the device: information that you allow us to receive when activating the corresponding configuration of the device, such as access to the GPS, the camera or the microphone.
- Datos de cookies: datos provenientes de las cookies almacenadas en el dispositivo. Puedes obtener más información sobre cómo usamos las cookies en la Política de Cookies .
From the App
From our App, the information we may collect may vary depending on the type of insurance that the User wants to contract. In any case, the data we can ask for or collect are the following:
- Last name
- Corporate Email
- Date of birth
Has de tener en cuenta que la lista anterior es meramente enunciativa y no exhaustiva, lo que significa que te podemos pedir algún dato adicional, siempre justificándotelo y explicándote porque necesitamos dicha información adicional. Asimismo, es posible que recopilemos datos tuyos cuando accedas a nuestra Web, como pueden ser datos de navegación, preferencias en el navegador web, etc… Si deseas más información al respecto, haz clic en la Política de Cookies.
All the data indicated above are collected by GZW solely and exclusively for the purpose of we can manage insurance that fits your needs, as well as recommend those coverages, which based on your preferences and the data you have provided us may be yours interest, so that you only have to worry about nothing else during your trip, and so that you can enjoy all the advantages that GZW can offer you.
Automatic information collection
We automatically collect certain information from your computer or device when you visit the Go Zero Waste App. For example, we will collect session data, including the IP address, web browser software, and the referring website. We may also collect information about your online activity, such as the content displayed and the time you spend on our Platform. One of our goals when collecting this automatic information is to better understand the interests and preferences of our Users to personalize your experience and facilitate the contracting of our service as well as improve your experience with Go Zero Waste App.
Si quieres más información al respecto, haz clic en la Política de Cookies.
Location information and other device data
At any time you can change the privacy settings of your device in order to disable the sharing feature of your location. However, please note that disabling location sharing may affect certain features of our service, so you will not be able to enjoy the full service provided by GZW..
If you have any questions about the privacy settings of your device, we suggest you contact your device manufacturer or mobile service provider for help.
Cookies and other web technologies
For more information, click on the Cookies Policy .
How do we use Your information?
We want you to know that all the data you have provided us with the aim of making the most of the services we offer on our website, are used exclusively for:
- Include you and publish you in the rankings of users of the Platform;
- Respond to any queries you may have;
- Provide any additional information you require from us;
- Perform all those services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the Users;
- Provide you with access to certain services offered on the Platform;
- To measure your interest in our Platform;
- Research and development of the different products that we can offer through our Platform;
- Announcement and any other sponsored content;
- To notify you of special offers and inform you of the available services that we think may be of interest to you;
- To personalize and improve your experience on the Platform;
- To ask for your opinion as well as additional information that may be of interest to us and conducting surveys to evaluate the service and improve it;
- To resolve conflicts or problems;
- To prevent prohibited or illegal activities;
- Make anonymous statistical reports on the access habits and the activity developed by the Users;
- To fulfill the legal obligations established; and
- For the described at any other time, at the time of the collection of personal data.
In the event that the GZW team needs to request any additional information, they will at all times inform you about the need for such information, and will obtain your express consent to access them to process such data.
Todos los comunicados que puedas recibir a través de comunicaciones electrónicas se basan en lo que creemos que puede ser de tu interés. En ocasiones, se podrán utilizar los datos personales cedidos por los Usuarios para mostrarte material publicitario de GWZ u otros contenidos de otros sitios web que puedan resultar de tu interés. Si no deseas que utilicemos tus datos con este fin, entre otros, puedes desactivar las cookies correspondientes indicadas en la Política de Cookies.
The receipt of any type of communication by email for marketing purposes, will be based on your prior and express consent. If you do not want to continue receiving such communications, you can unsubscribe from the communications service here .
Who do we share your information with?
When applicable and in accordance with local law and requirements, GZW may share your information with the following entities:
- Any company in the group;
- Third-party applications, websites and integrations in our Platform, that is, when you decide to use services, access websites or other applications integrated in our Platform. For example, in the case of sharing an image with another application with the button “Share”.
We may also share your information if we consider, in our sole discretion, that such transfer is necessary for the purpose of:
- Comply with legitimate and applicable subpoenas or court orders, or other legal processes; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend us from legal claims; or in other cases where the law requires it. In such cases, we reserve the right to file or withdraw any objection or legal right we have;
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestment, merger, consolidation or sale of assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
In addition to the foregoing, you will receive a notification when your personal information is being shared with third parties, and you can choose whether or not you want us to share your information.
We may also share anonymous or segregated information with third parties, including advertisers or investors. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services that we hope will be of interest to you.
If we sell or transfer part or all of the company or our assets to another company (for example, in the course of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution or liquidation), the information, such as the name and address of email, user content and any other information collected through the Platform, may be part of the sale or transfer.
In any case, if you do not agree that your information is shared with a third party, you can exercise your rights of limitation of the treatment, in accordance with the provisions in the section related to your rights. ( Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
How long do we store YOUR information?
We may store certain information associated with your account or the insurance contracted in our files, including that required for analysis purposes or to preserve the integrity of the registered documentation. The periods during which we store your information depend on the purpose for which it was collected and the use for which it is intended.
We will not store personal information longer than necessary for our business purposes or legal requirements. We may store certain information for a period of time after you have closed your account with us, for example, if that information is needed to fulfill our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
In any case, if you do not agree with the period indicated above, you can exercise the right of cancellation (Send e-mail to email@example.com). For the purpose that all personal data available to GZW may be deleted, except in those cases where they must be kept for legal reasons.
What are Your rights and options regarding the collection and use of Your information?
One of the main objectives of the GDPR is to protect and explain the rights that you have in relation to the privacy of your personal data. That is why the GDPR confers you with various rights associated with your data, even after you have given us your explicit consent to the processing of such data.
The Rights to which you have rights, in accordance with current protection regulations, are the following:
- Right of access : All Users have the right to request GZW at any time that we communicate what information we have available to them and to proceed to modify, update or delete it.
- Right of rectification : Users have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data available to them by GZW. In the event that your data has been shared with third parties, it will proceed, based on the User’s request to communicate the rectification of the data that has been given said said third party, except in those cases where it involves a disproportionate effort.
- Right of cancellation or deletion : Users have the right to request that their personal data be deleted from our database. In this situation, the User must be aware that the deletion of his personal data implies the closing of his personal account on the GZW Website, not being able to benefit from all the services and advantages that this entails. Please note that after closing an account you will no longer be able to log in or access your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time.
- Right of opposition : This right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data when we do so for one of the four reasons listed below: i) our legitimate interests; ii) authorize us to carry out a task that is in the public interest or exercise an official authority; iii) send you direct marketing material; and iv) for scientific, historical, research or statistical purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent : Users may object, once they have given us their express consent to the processing of their data for a number of specific purposes, to oppose the processing of their data for a number of purposes ( marketing, elaboration of profile, transfer to a specific third party, etc …), the User may withdraw his consent at any time for the purpose that GZW stops processing its data for the purpose indicated by the User.
- Right to limit consent : In certain circumstances, the User has the right to request that we limit the processing of his personal data, which means that we can only continue to store them and that we will not be able to carry out any other activity of treatment until: i) one of the circumstances listed below is resolved; ii) give your consent; or iii) further treatment is required, whether for the formulation, exercise or defense of a legal procedure, with a view to protecting the rights of another natural person or for reasons of public interest important to the European Union or of a certain Member State.
The User has the right to request the limitation of the treatment in the following circumstances:
- When the accuracy of your personal data is treated by GZW is challenged.
- When the User objects to the processing of his personal data for our legitimate interests.
- When the treatment is illegal
- When the User considers that we no longer have to continue processing their data.
- Right of portability : The User will have the right to request the portability of his data to another person in charge of the treatment. In this case, you will be provided a digital file of all the data available to GZW so that you can transfer them to the new person in charge.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, you can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to Carrer de l ‘ Ecuador 45 4o 3 (08029) always including a copy of your DNI or your identification document, as well as the right you want to exercise.
DISABLING AND DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
When you decide to delete your account, from GZW we proceed to the removal of all the content that you have published, that is, we delete all the photos and all the material that you have uploaded to the Platform, so you will not be able to recover from any way that information.
However, all information about you that have been shared by other Users on the Platform will not be deleted, because despite containing your information, it is not information that is part of your account.
In case you want to keep all the material that you have uploaded to the Platform, but for personal reasons, you do not want or can not continue using the Platform, you can always deactivate your account and later reactivate it and continue from where you left off.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION ?
We want you to feel safe using GZW and are committed to protecting the information we collect. Although no website can fully guarantee your security, we have implemented and maintain appropriate physical, administrative, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information you provide us against unauthorized or illegal access, use of disclosure, and against loss, damage, and damage. , alterations or accidental destruction. For example, only authorized employees can access personal information, and they can only do so to carry out permitted or authorized business functions. We also use encrypted communications to transmit personal information between our system and yours, as well as between our system and those of the parties with whom we share the information; In addition, we use firewalls and intruder detection systems to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
GZW is a site for the general public but does not offer services for children. In the event that we become aware of GZW that a child under 14 has been providing us with personal information, we will proceed immediately to their elimination and destruction.
In order to enjoy and take advantage of all the services, advantages and experiences that GZW can offer you, by registering on our Website or Mobile Device Application, it is legitimate that we proceed to process your data, effects of being able to customize and enhance the GZW experience.
GZW will only process the personal data of the Users as long as you have given us your express consent to their processing, and only the data for the purposes indicated in this policy will be treated. privacy, not being able to GZW . use the personal data of the Users for any other purpose, unless additional express consent has been obtained for the processing of the data for a purpose not described here.
Likewise, the consent given by the Users complies with the requirements of article 4 of the GDPR, so the consent given is “ to a manifestation of free will, specific, informed and unequivocal by the that the interested party accepts, either through a statement or a clear affirmative action, the processing of personal data concerning him ”.